Butt implant drains?

I'm 11 days post op with intramuscular butt implants I've been draning about 30-40cc per 24 hrs now. At first it was bright red then a little yellow started coming out and now It is kind dark red no odor. Does that sound about normal? I'm off pain pills and I haven't gotten a fever or any complications so far? Is this wine color normal I thought it was only suppose to get lighter ? I'm scheduled to get them removed in 4 more days. Thank you

Drains with butt implants

It is normally good to leave the drains for some time after butt implants. Prolonged drainage is not uncommon due to the excellent perfusion of the large buttock muscle. I usually recommend to remove the drains after about a week. It is best to consult your original surgeon regarding this.

Spain Plastic Surgeon