Breast still saggy after breast lift/aug. Right implant falling into armpit. Any suggestions? (photo)

I'm about 11wks post op. I feel my breast are still saggy after lift . Is this how I am supposed to look. I am so sad and unhappy with my lift results. I also feel my right breast more in my armpit as my left is round and full.. is there anything I can do to try and keep my implant from falling into my armpit?

Unsatisfactory breast surgery.

Hi there Being12345. 

Your photographs are completely inadequate. It is not possible to make a comment with those photos. However the best way to solve the problems after surgery is to discuss them with your responsible doctor not with the others. I believe that your doctor will find best solution for you. Good luck.

Turkey Plastic Surgeon