Can breast implants be removed through the armpit?

I want to have my breast redone, they were put in via the areola, I don't want any additional scarring in such an obvious place, so can they be removed through the armpit and then replaced through the armpit?

Implant removal and replacement

If you have saline implants, they can be removed and replaced via an incision under the arm.  If they are silicone they cannot.  I would mention to the surgeons you speak with the manner in which you want the implants removed/replaced as not all surgeons follow this technique.

Transaxillary Implant Exchange

Removing breast implants and replacing them through the armpit can be done.   Surgeons with experience with the endoscopic approach do this on a regular basis.  I recommend finding a surgeon who is experienced with this technique.