Are my breast botched?? (photos)

Hello I had a breast augmentation July 8th 2016, im about 4 weeks post op. I'm wondering if my breast job is botched... im really worried but I feel that my breast look very different... my left looks fuller and more settled... and my right looks smaller and higher..... my nipples aren't even... i had 400cc round mod+ implants put in ... can i please have doctors opinions. Will I need another breast augmentation?

Breast augmentation

Breast augmentation  results really depend on what you started preoperatively. If you can post a picture of your preop photos that it is easier to tell if your results are appropriate or not. You seem to have a very nice and natural result and I don't see an obvious problem.  

Are my breast botched??

Hello dear, thanks for your question and provided information as well.. The breasts may lose their elasticity and firmness which can be caused by different factors such as pregnancy, massive weight loss, lactation and aging. To reaffirm the breasts and restore the natural look your surgeon can perform a mastopexy or breast lift. A breast lift restores a firmer, perkier, and more aesthetically pleasing shape to sagging breasts. This not only can improve a patient’s appearance by restoring her youthful, feminine proportions, but  also help bras and swimsuits fit more comfortably and attractively. By removing excess, stretched out skin, reshaping the breast tissue, and raising the nipple & areola into a more forward position, a cosmetic surgeon can create a more youthful breast contour. Stretched, large areolae can also be reduced during breast lift surgery, creating an overall better proportioned, natural looking breast, Actually the perkiness on a person or another, depends on patients skin and breast tissue… Breast augmentation surgery increases or restores breast size using silicone gel implants, saline implants or in some cases, fat transfer. One of the most popular and frequently performed aesthetic surgery procedures, breast augmentation has a long and successful track record in satisfying women who wish to enhance, regain or restore balance to their figures.

Tania Medina de Garcia, MD

Post-op assymetry

Thank you for posting your photo and questions. Without an in person exam it is difficult to provide you with advice but based solely on your photo, it appears that you have a nice result. It is not uncommon to have asymmetries throughout the healing process. You need to allow for 6 months of healing and settling before determining if a secondary augmentation is needed. It is important to keep pre-augmentation asymmetries in mind as well. Best of luck with your continued recovery.

Mennen T. Gallas, MD
Katy Plastic Surgeon

4 weeks post op Breast Augmentation

I can understand your concern, however, it really is too early post surgery to think you had a botched outcome. I tell my patients it takes anywhere from six months to one year for the breasts to fully heal and develop after surgery. The breasts do not heal at the same rate, so you might feel that one is larger or smaller than the other- one might be firm and the other soft for quite a while and it will change, possibly weekly for a while. Please follow your plastic surgeon's post op care instructions carefully and I wish you lots of success in your recovery.

Fred Hackney, MD

1 Month Post Op

Some asymmetry while healing is expected. Your implants will drop and fluff between 2-6 months post op so you still have time to see further changes. I recommend that you wait a few more months to evaluate your results.
All the best