Activity level allowed after blephaloplasty ( upper and lower) and ptosis surgery

I did blephaloplasty and right only (third time) ptosis surgery 17days ago. I work as acute dialysis nurse at hospital which requires lifting jags of solution ( each 4kg), and bending etc, pushing machine etc. I stayed home 17days from surgery date and i was very careful. My swelling down except right eye ptosis ( still so,e swelling), but today back to work and got nervous because I had to move heavy pt (125kg) on the bed with other nurse, picking jags, bending. Are those activity OK?

Post op bleph

At this stage you should be okay doing activities.  I tell patients that weight lifting should be restricted to exercises done in an upright position, so no bench press, yoga, crunches etc. for the first few weeks.  So helping to lift a patient, or even bending down is ok - try to make sure you bend over correctly to pick up anything.  The issue is not that you will damage the surgery or the result. It is that you may get additional swelling which could slow down the healing. 

Coral Gables Oculoplastic Surgeon

Hey, we did not do your surgery.

This is exactly the type of question that should be addressed to your surgeon.  They are the one who will need to take care of you if your activity affects how the eyelid will heal.  Generally at this point, most of my patients are back to their normal routines.  However, it is appropriate to ask for your surgeon's recommendation.