4 weeks after micropen Is it normal for scars to look more deep and visible?

4 weeks after micropen Is it normal for scars to look more deep ? and visible I have my second micropen treatment monday and befor I have treatment done. I want to know if my scars looking deeper and visible is normal or if I should discontinue micropen

Micropen Results--Requires a Combination of Fractional Laser Resurfacing, Fillers Like Bellafill, Subcision and Eclipse Micropen

Without a before and after picture, it's difficult to determine.  In my office, I usually do a combination of fraxel or VIVA and microneedling/PRP and TCA cross.  Sometimes we add filler like Bellafill at the same time and do subcision.  It's a combination approach that is needed for scarring.  Best, Dr. Emer.