375UHP Smooth round silicone under muscle. Can over stretching your pectoral harm recovery or implants 19 days post op? (photo)

Me and my husband where sitting watching a movie when he decided it was a good Idea to help me stretch since he was sitting behind me he held my forehead and forced my head back slowly, which felt as if my pectoral were being stretched I told him wasn't a good idea and now I'm feeling a throbbing warm pressure in my pectorals could I have over stretch or caused them to move rip tear or bleed?

You will be fine

Having muscle aches and pain even after 3 months from surgery is normal, and I don't think what your husband has done should hurt your results.  It would be best to speak to your plastic surgeon.  Also, pay attention to how your breasts look as you go through the healing process.

Stretching Discomfort

Your tissues are still inflamed and stretching them will certainly cause discomfort or additional swelling. I recommend that you not continue to do that and let your Plastic Surgeon know about the change. It is unlikely that you did any serious damage.

All the best

Jerome Edelstein, MD

Stretching after breast augmentation

Stretching or doing something strenuous with your pec muscles in the first couple of months after breast augmentation may, at the least, feel uncomfortable.  The muscle are a bit injured after the implant placement and the tissue is still a bit swollen and inflamed.  Your muscle is still in spasm.  When you are first cleared to begin working out again, you may feel some of the same sensations.  So, this feeling can be completely normal and this action very unlikely to harm any aspect of your result.  Please see your plastic surgeon in follow up for an examination and reassurance.

Jennifer Lauren Crawford, MD

Stretching

It is unlikely that any damage was caused.  If it doesn't improve in a day or two, or in fact worsens, contact your surgeon for an examination.  Rest the area for a few days to see if the symptoms improve.

Camille Cash, MD

Can over stretching your pectoral harm recovery or implants 19 days post op

Thank you of your question. It is unlikely going to cause issue. Because you are feeling different noe I recommend you to see your OS for evaluation.

Ven Erella, MD

Problems

Assuming your physical examination has not changed, it is unlikely that any harm was done at this point in your recovery (of course seeing your  surgeon will always be your best option just to check you).At this point things are still tender and sensitive to stretching so it is important to be careful stretching the pec muscles for 6-8 weeks

Most likely fine

It would be highly unlikely that you and your husband cause any serious injuries after breast augmentation. If you symptoms do not resolve in a few days, I would call your surgeon.

Best Wishes,

Nana Mizuguchi, MD

Nana N. Mizuguchi, MD, FACS

Can over stretching your pectoral harm recovery or implants 19 days post op?

Assuming your physical examination has not changed, it is unlikely that any harm was done at this point in your recovery (of course your plastic surgeon will always be your best resource for accurate assessment).  Probably best to ask your husband to avoid any further "chiropractic maneuvers" for now.  Best wishes.