TT scar.

Hi, I am considering going to Dr. Thompson is there any way that I could see what your TT scar looks like and how low it is? I just don't want to waste my time if the scar look horrible and if it's too high as well thank you soo muchZ

Your surgeon will give you an idea on where the scar will be located after your surgery, as well as how long it would be. How it looks depends on several factors, including how your recovery is, what surgical technique is applied and how your body heals (if you have a history of irregular scarring). There are things that can help with scarring, such as silicone gel and silicone sheeting.   

Tummy tuck scar, some advices:

Thank you very much for sharing your concerns with us.  It is very important to discuss with your plastic surgeon how will be the resultant scars after surgery. In the Tummy Tuck the scarring is hidden in the panties line. You will change abdominal sagging skin, fat tissue and stretch marks by an aesthetically acceptable scar. If you have a vertical scar component (like an inverted "T") probably the skin didn't reach down, and needed to do that to get a safety closure.

Kind regards,
Dr. Emmanuel Mallol Cotes.-

Emmanuel Mallol Cotes, MD