I want to go to another injector but afraid that this will happen again. Please help me. (Photo)

1 syringe of Restylane did this to me. Is this the result of over fill?

Side Effects from Restylane Injections

It is difficult to assess from the photo if you are having an allergic reaction or overfill or an infection.  I would definitely return to your treating physician to determine the cause of this problem.  Best, Dr. Green

Restylane and Swelling/Infection/Over Fill

I suggest reversing the filler.  although this may be filler its likely swelling or a biofilm/inflammation reaction.  Its best to reverse with hyaluronidase, get venus legacy treatments to soften and tighten the skin and promote the removal of the swelling, and consider an antibiotic for a week.  Once its all settled you should get a different physician for injection to this area.  Best, Dr. Emer.

Swelling from Restylane

Swelling under the eyes from Restylane is common, but it looks like you may have some brusing to that area as well.  Make sure that the area is not hard, which would indicate over-injection.
If it is hard, then you can have Wydase injected into that area to soften it.
I would however discuss this with the current injector to get resolution prior to including some other physician too early.

Roberto E. Garcia, MD, FACS
Jacksonville Facial Plastic Surgeon