I had my implants 4 days ago. I know I can't lift my arms but I need to clean under my arms. How high am I able to lift?

Lifting post aug

If you are now 4 days post aug you can let comfort be your guide so I would raise my arms slowly and then you can shower.You should be fine.

Fort Myers Plastic Surgeon

Normal activities

You may perform your normal activities of daily living.  No lifting pushing pulling reaching or anything extreme.   You may bath, eat and take care of yourself.

4 days post Breast augmentation

After surgery, I advise my patients to go home and take a nap.  When they wake up, I instruct her to take a warm shower to loosen up some of the muscle soreness and begin doing gentle arm raise exercises- 5 repetitions every hour on the hour.  Some surgeons recommend these exercises to help ease the soreness.  Check with your plastic surgeon on what they recommend for post operative instructions.  Best of luck in your continued recovery.

Fred Hackney, MD