I have extreme breast ptosis. How much would it cost for a breast lift? (Photo)

I need help concerning my breast they hurt my back they are so saggy.

Surgery

Hello dear, thanks for your question and picture. I suggest you to check the country where you're planning to have surgery, because in my country is between US$ 3200

I have extreme breast ptosis. How much would it cost for a breast lift?

Thanks for the question. When it comes to costs of surgery, there may be many “variables” involved. The specific surgeon's credentials/experience level (or lack thereof), the specific geographic area you are looking at, the different operations available, the location of the procedure (quality of surgery facility), type/quality of anesthesia provider… are some of the potential variables involved. You will find some average costs of surgery on this website and on individual plastic surgeons' websites as well.
In regards to outcome of the planned procedure, more important than costs of the procedures will be careful selection of your plastic surgeon. I would suggest starting with the American Society of Plastic Surgery and/or the Aesthetic Society of Plastic Surgery to obtain a list of well experienced board-certified plastic surgeons.
Then, I would suggest you visit a few surgeons whose practices concentrate on aesthetic surgery. Ask to SEE lots of examples of their work AND preferably speak/see patients who have had similar procedures done.
Be very careful with your decision-making. You will find, while doing your due diligence, that there are many different “specialties” who will offer their services to you; again, I strongly recommend you concentrate on surgeons certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery.
  I would also suggest that you do not base your selection of plastic surgeon primarily on costs of surgery; keep in mind that revisionary surgery may be more costly in many ways. I hope this, and the attached link, helps. Best wishes.

Extreme breast ptosis

Doctors closer to you are obviously better suited than me to give an idea of prices. As for back pain, I would add that a breast lift would most likely leave the pain unchanged, and the cause should be investigated separately.

Ciro Adamo, PhD, MD
London Plastic Surgeon

Saggy breast

Missy
Be sure that your family doctor checks you for the cause of your back pain. No one can promise that a lift will remove your pain.
The range of fees for breast life are 5-8,000 dollars
Good luck

Richard Sadove, MD
Gainesville Plastic Surgeon

The best way to respond is give you a range in fees --- from $5,000 to $8,000 ij South USA..............

Breast lift to lift up the nipple and areola

Breast ptosis can be corrected with several different methods of breast lifting. I would consider the vertical mastopexy technique to redefine your breast contour. Costs vary by region.

Dr. Karamanoukian 
Los Angeles

Raffy Karamanoukian, MD, FACS

Breast Lift costs

The cost for a breast lift is going to vary state to state and surgeon to surgeon. Find a board certified plastic surgeon in your area (link below) and call the office for a quote. Most provide financing options which you might find helpful. Best, Dr. Nazarian

Sheila S. Nazarian, MD