Butt implant & Breast lift w/ aug. How long for stitches to be removed?

I am 38 years old, 5'4" and 120 pds. Live in San Antonio. I'm going to Colombia soon for breat augmentation w small lift, butt implants and lipo in waist, lower back and abs. I'm planning to stay for 17 days (2 days before surgery) and 15 more. I'm nervous because I don't want stitches after 15 days, here in US I don't believe a doctor will take them off. Is that possible? May I be completly heal by then? May I sleep on my back w/ pillows assistance in back and under buttock?

Traveling For Surgery.

Thank you for your question!  It is never a good idea to go out of the country for cosmetic surgery.  Remember cheaper is not always better.  Best of luck!
Dr Dhaval Patel Double Board Certified  Plastic Surgeon  Chicago  Hoffman Estates Oak Brook

Hoffman Estates Plastic Surgeon