Are my breast implants going to look okay in the end or is there something wrong? 1 week post op (Photo)

I'm super worried. I just paid so much. They are 650 cc implants. I was a A cup. I'm really worried about the right breast.

Asymmetry one week after augmentation

It is difficult to answer your question without having seen your preoperative photos. There certainly is a great deal of asymmetry,with the right implant being significantly higher than the left.It also appears that you may have had a signicant difference in the two breasts prior to surgery. A hematoma,or blood clot on the right would alsobe a concern. I would see your surgeon as soon as possible to address your concerns.

You will need another surgery

Unfortunately this will not correct itself with time.  You will need another surgery to get a more natural result.  

Andre Aboolian, MD

Tuberous breast, early breast augmentation recovery

Looks like double bubble on right breast with tuberous breast. Will improve with tincture of time. It would help to see your preop photos. see your plastic surgeon for his best advise. It is very early to make a concerted opinion of your outcome. Massage techniques and compression bands may help in the positioning of your implants. Good luck...

Larry Weinstein, MD
Morristown Plastic Surgeon

Are my breast implants going to look okay in the end or is there something wrong? 1 week post op

It is obvious you had tuberous deformity with asymmetry and high infra creases. I would have told you pre op you needed 2 to 3 surgeries.

Breast Implants/Breast Augmentation/Anatomic Gummy Bear Implants/ Silicone Implants/Breast Implant Revision Surgery

I appreciate your question.

Since there has been a change in your post op course, please contact your surgeon so he/she can examine you and recommend the most appropriate treatment plan at this time.

The best way to assess and give true advice would be an in-person exam.

Please see a board-certified plastic surgeon that specializes in aesthetic and restorative plastic surgery.

Dr. Schwartz

#RealSelf100Surgeon

#RealSelfCORESurgeon