Can my scar tissue on my lip be fixed (TX)? (photos)

Hi again! I have a scar I that I had since the second grade (November 2005) when I fell down on off a bench. I'd like to know if my scar on my upper right lip can be removed completely and look normal. I have a few questions I'd like to ask: 1. What is the cost for these type of surgeries? 2. How long does the procedure? 3. Is it safe for an 18 year old to get surgery on the lip? 4. Are all Plastic Surgeons and Oral Maxillofacial Surgeons trained well for this? Thank You

Yes it can

Yes your scar can be improved on.  See a local board certified plastic surgeon and he/she will advise you on the best ways to help minimize it.  

Scar tissue, treatment options -- Surgery/Lasers/Microneedling/Fillers, 5fu steroids

This can be improved with surgical removal or lasers, I suggest joe niamtu in richmond virginia.  Best, Dr. Emer.