How long does it take to start seeing results?

I am in my 4th week of using Latisse on my eyebrows and there is no change at all.

Hello and thank you for your question. Typically you should start seeing results at the 8th week, and you should receive maximum results by the 16th week. Results may vary though as every one is different on how they react to Latisse. Give it some time and maintain usage as directed. I wish you the best of luck!

How long to visualize results with latisse

Each patient is different. However, most patients start seeing results after 8 weeks with more prominent thickness and length after 12-16 weeks. 

Kris M. Reddy, MD, FACS

Results with Latisse

Typically you will start to see some results with Latisse starting in the 8th week.  Typically you will see length, thickness and lash darkening after 12-16 weeks.  Be patient and be consistent.

Martin Jugenburg, MD

Latisse Results

Thank you for your question about how long it takes to see results using Latisse.  

Everyone is different in how soon they will see results when they begin a Latisse regimen.  Typically you will begin to see changes in around 8 weeks, with peak results at around 16 weeks.  You must continue use of Latisse to maintain your results.  Several factors can affect your results, such as using it daily and not missing doses, and proper application. 
To be sure you get the results you desire, see two or more experienced, licensed and board-certified providers in your area for a complete evaluation to make sure you are a good candidate and that it is safe for you to have treatment. I hope this helps.

J. Jason Wendel, MD, FACS

Latisse stimulates hair follicle growth.  Eyelashes typically have a life cycle of 3-4 months.  That being said, be patient!  You will see your long, full lashes soon!

Latisse takes a while to really work!

Hang in there! Latisse results can be really slow for the first 4-8 weeks! Then suddenly you will notice your lashes look thicker and longer after a couple of months, and by the 4th month you will notice a significant difference! It isn't uncommon to see very little change in the first month, but don't give up!

Latisse and Eyelash Growth

Latisse takes 12-16 weeks to grow lashes and once you stop they will return to previous. However, you can maintain the growth by doing it 2-3x / week after they have gotten to the size/thickness you want. I typically inject and apply topically PRP for a few treatments at the beginning to improve the growth rate of the lashes and brows. Best, Dr. Emer.

Not seeing results?

Good Question -

You do need to exercise patience with LATISSE®. If you’re satisfied with your results by week 8, stick with the treatment. You’ll see the full effect of LATISSE® come into view at week 16. After that, you should talk to your doctor about ongoing use. Only apply at base of upper lashes. DO NOT APPLY to lower lid. Hair may grow outside the treatment area. LATISSE® is not approved for brow use.

Best advice is to follow up with the provider seen.