Can Latisse be used to regrow eyebrows?

Hello and thank you for your question. Latisse is a lash serum to promote growth and length. I have seen my patients using it for their eyebrows and have had impressive results. Results vary though, so please make sure you speak with your doctor if Latisse is the right product for you.

Latisse to enhance Eyebrow growth

Latisse is not FDA approved to be used for eyebrow growth however, "Off label" it has worked for many patients in this area when applied in a similar manner.  Although no drug will assist with hair growth should hair follicles be absent or damaged should fuller longer eyebrows be the goal Latisse may help.

Warm Regards,
Dr Quinton Chivers
Plastic and reconstructive surgery

Eyebrow Growth

Yes, Latisse also works on eyebrows. The instructions for eyelashes can be followed more or less the exact same way for brows. Talk to your doctor first to make sure this is the right option for you. 

Justin Harper, MD
Columbus Physician

Latisse for eyebrows

Latisse is not FDA approved to be used for eyebrow regrowth however, it has worked for many of our patients.

J. Timothy Heffernan, MD
Seattle Oculoplastic Surgeon

Latisse Grows Eyebrows

Larissa definitely helps grow eyebrow hairs.
However, the company which produces Latiise is forbidden by law of marketing it as such since it was not approved by the FDAfor this task. Using a drug for other indications is commonly done and is termed "off label use"
Either a Plastic Surgeon or Dermatologist can help you with this.

Good Luck
Peter Aldea, MD
Memphis, TN

Latisse and Eyebrows

Yes there are studies that have been completed and this is something we have done for years in my practice.  We do this along with PRP and progesterone injections and often refer people for hair transplantation.  Best, Dr. Emer.

Latisse for Eyebrows

Latisse is not approved for eyebrow growth but does work for many. One sign of aging is loss of temporal brow thickness and a healthy, lush brow is the look of the moment. Check with your doctor to see what's right for you. 

Melissa Toyos, MD
Nashville Ophthalmologist

Latisse for eyebrows

We have had good success with both Latisse and minoxidil for eyebrows. These are off label uses so check with an expert before using.