What could be done to try to correct these area of my lower face and under the chin area. (photos)

Well, I believe the photos speak for volumes. I need a lift or some other type of treatment that could help the aesthetic look of the lower face. To positively enhance the look to my (the lower face) area. If possible I would like a price range for the type procedure/procedures incur for these problem areas. Hopefully it would only be one procedure. I would like a price range and office that would be near my residence.

Most Effective Facelift Procedure on Jowls, Eyes, Neck

During your #consultation, your skin texture and elasticity, as well as your underlying skin structure and your facial bone structure will be evaluated. Based on this evaluation, your board certified plastic surgeons will create a custom surgical plan, detailing specific techniques and recommendations to meet your goals. In doing so, he or she should be sure to have a full understanding of what results you expect.

If you are not a #candidate, your surgeon can make other suggestions to address your concerns and objectives.
Patients who desire facial rejuvenation that is affordable, quick, and effective should consider the Lite-lift™. Like the Life-Style™ facelift, this is a modified facelift that can be performed in the office with a local anesthetic and improve signs of aging around the neck, jawbone and lower face. These procedures are not "Thread-lifts" or "String-lifts". We do not use the "barbed" sutures employed in these other lifting operations. The Lite-lift™ uses longer lasting techniques that are discussed below. Because the incisions are limited, there is less bruising, swelling and healing time for most patients. Many patients can be back to work in one to two weeks looking rested and more youthful.
The best candidates for #LiteLift are non-smoking patients 35-60 years old with early changes of the lower face and the neck. But whose skin has elasticity with well defined bone structure. Older patients who cannot or do not wish to have a longer operation or general anesthetic may also be a candidate for a Lite Lift™.

It is also possible to #combine #surgeries. In fact, I commonly recommend other procedures to go accompany a facelift, such as blepharoplasty or a midface (cheek) lift, to name a few. The combination of multiple of facial procedures may create an optimal result.

Mini face lift expectations

Thank you for your question. You seem to be a great candidate for a mini-facelift (mini-lift, limited-incision facelift, etc.). This is an in-office procedure, takes about 2.5 hours, minimal discomfort. It can really be helpful in lifting the lower face (jowls) and tightening excess skin. I would seek out a plastic surgeon near you who offers this procedure. Best wishes.

Paul J. Leahy, MD
Leawood Plastic Surgeon

Lower face and neck issues

Treating the neck alone will not correct these areas. Also I do not believe non-surgical treatments such as lasers or freezing would help. The best solution would be a lower face and neck lift. Look at American Society of Plastic Surgeons web site or here in Realself for a board certified physician near you.

Shahriar Mabourakh, MD, FACS
Sacramento Plastic Surgeon

Neck Skin and Platysmal Bands -- Neck Lift, VASER Hi Def Lipo/ThermiRF, Venus Legacy/Thermage/Ultherapy, Botox/Dysport, Kybella

You are in need of a neck/face lift. There are alternatives like VASER/ Thermi or Thermage/Ultherapy. However, they will do very little. For a non-surgical route, I suggest laser treatments and fillers or fat to give you the lost volume you need as well. Unfortunately, cost cannot be determined without an in person evaluation. Best, Dr. Emer.

Face lift candidate

The limited photos demonstrate jowls and inelastic skin of the neck.  A lower face and neck lift is required to rejuvenate this area. In our practice, a goal of a  lower face and neck lift is to remove fatty deposits located above and below the platysma muscle with a platysma plasty, tightening loose facial and neck muscles, tightening loose facial and neck skin, and lifting the jowls, giving a natural result. For more information and many examples, please see  the link  and the video below

What could be done to try to correct these area of my lower face and under the chin area.

Hi, I have performed facelifts for over 30 years and have performed many minimally, invasive type facelifts. From the photos your cheeks are flat anteriorly (in the front), jowls are present, I suspect that the chin is weak (can be confirmed with a non smiling profile view) and there are anterior neck bands and excess skin in the neck. These factors combine to create a rectangular shaped face.

Following the beauty principles outlined in my book on face and body beauty, women look the most feminine, youthful and attractive with heart shaped faces. Heart shaped faces have cheeks that are full and round in the front. Cheek augmentation with a dermal filler or using cheek implants for a permanent enhancement will create full, round cheeks that will feminize the entire face.

A weak chin creates an imbalance making the nose appear larger, the mid face top heavy and the lower face look short that de-emphasizes the lips and allows early formation of a double chin. Chin augmentation using a chin implant will add projection to the chin creating harmony and balance to the lower face. I have found that placement of a silastic chin implant, through a small curved incision under the chin (also allows excess skin removal) to be very safe, quick and highly effective.

If you have "jowls” these are sagging facial tissues and an indication for some form of a SMAS facelift. The underlying SMAS layer, of the face, must be dissected, lifted, trimmed and re-sutured (not merely folded or suspended with threads or sutures that will not last). The excess skin is then removed and the facelift incisions closed.

A full Neck Lift would be required to plicate the neck bands and provide maximal reduction of the neck laxity and excess skin. I combine facial shaping with every facelift procedure. When jowls are present, these should be done in concert and not alone or separately in order to create a naturally, more attractive face. 
Hope this helps.

Down but Not Out

Thank you for your question and photos. It would be great if you could post some additional views for head on and the side rather than from below. From your photos it appears that you would be an excellent candidate for a lower facelift. From the photos it looks like your mid face volume is good which is a great feature. A lower facelift would allow for correction of your concerns including lifting your jowls which will highlight your jawline. Your neck can be tightened and your platysmas muscle sutured if necessary and fat removed to contour your neck. You should get a terrific result and feel much better
Unfortunately I can't comment on price. This widely fluctuate from city to city and often with the experience of the surgeon. The umber could be as low as $8000 and as high as $30,000. Quite a big range, I would recommend a consultation with a board certified plastic surgeon so you can discuss your goals and get some quotes
Best of Luck
DrG 

Lee A. Gibstein, MD