How can I get rid/remove of my boobs? (photos)

Plss help me get rid of my boobs

Gynecomastia treatment

Thank you for your question. It appears that you do have #gynecomastia and will require excision of the gland with possible liposuction to properly contour your chest. Seek a plastic surgeon with specialty training in male breast reduction, who has great photos, and is an expert in the field. #malebreastreduction

Beverly Hills General Surgeon

Hello, thanks for your picture and for your inquiry. I understand your frustration, fortunately there are options for you. As you have read already there are different approaches that will help you get rid of your excess skin or tissue if that is the case, for this matter is very important to have a physical examination by a board certified PS.  Please make sure that you and your surgeon are on the same page. Don't forget to discuss all your concerns, options and expectations thoroughly. Have a safe and pleasant PS Journey!
Dr. Jaime Campos-Leon

Jaime Campos Leon, MD
Mexico Plastic Surgeon

How can I get rid/remove of my boobs?

You may have gynecomastia, which is diagnosed with a physical examination. There is often public breast tissue underneath the nipple. Treatment typically consists of surgical excision of this tissue, and liposuction if there is additional areas of excess fat on the chest.I would recommend visiting a board-certified plastic surgeon so that they can discuss your treatment options. 

The only possible solution is surgery

How should I choose a surgeon?
Choose carefully. The decision is yours. Advice to assist in making your selection.Only a board certified plastic surgeon
1. Experience matters. Choosing a surgeon increases the likelihood that they have seen a case similar to yours in the past. Selecting a surgeon whose practice is focused on gynecomastia exclusively is also an indicator of experience.
2. Results matter. The more before-and-after pictures, the better. Pay attention whether the surgeon is confident enough to show multiple angles of the same patient.
3.Only gynecomastia Reviews matter.
4. Expertise matters. Is your surgeon recognized by the profession as an authority in the field? Have they authored books or medical journal articles regarding your surgery?
Be realistic about your expectations. Also, revision surgery tends to be significantly more difficult than initial surgery.So be extremely careful choosing the right Plastic Surgeon at the beginning.

Mordcai Blau, MD

Gynecomastia issue

Hello,  thank you for your question and photo.  You have a condition named gynecomastia.   It's known as breast tissue development on the male patient.  It is caused by many factors such as drugs abuse or use of medication for workout enhancement, puberty,  among other factors.  You should look for a certified Plastic surgeon in your area for a correct treatment.  Have a great day.

Derby Sang Caputo, MD

How can I get rid/remove of my boobs?

I'm sorry to hear about the concerns you have regarding your chest wall.  Correction of gynecomastia or breast reduction surgery may be indicated.  In most cases, gynecomastia is treated with resection of the excess breast tissue; sometimes peripheral chest liposuction may also be helpful.

My best suggestion: when the time is right, seek consultation with board-certified plastic surgeons who can demonstrate significant experience achieving the types of outcomes you will be pleased with. Then, communicate your goals, concerns, and questions. Learn about the pros/cons/risks/complications associated with surgery. Going through this process, you will be able to make an informed decision whether or not to proceed. You may find the attached link, helpful to you as you learn more. Best wishes.

Gynecomastia Treatment Options

Hello, and thank you for your question. While there are many types of gynecomastia and different treatment options to help reduce the fat and tissue in the chest, you would get the best information in a live consultation with a local, board certified plastic surgeon. There are three types of surgical treatment options available that treat gynecomastia. The doctor will recommend the one that is best suited to each individual case. ·       1- Liposuction – This procedure is a common resolution treatment for gynecomastia that is primarily the result of excessive fatty tissue. During this procedure a thin hallow tube called a cannula is inserted through small incisions and moved back and forth as it loosens the fat and removes it through a vacuum suction ·       2- Excision – The excision technique is used on cases of gynecomastia where excess skin and glandular breast tissue must be removed and the areola or nipple needs reduction and repositioning to create a natural looking appearance. The incision patterns are determined by the specific condition of the patient. ·       3- Liposuction and Excision Combination – The doctor will recommend this procedure which combines the liposuction technique and excision technique to create a natural look. Results and Recovery Visible results are immediate. Patients are given specific instructions for the recovery period. Dressings and bandages will be applied to incisions and a support garment will be used to support the new chest contour and minimize swelling. At times, a thin small tube will be placed under the skin in order to drain fluid and blood that may collect. The results are usually permanent. On occasion the condition may return and treatment will need to be repeated.Considering the different amounts of fatty tissue, excess skin and glandular tissue or droopiness, any of the treatment options above could be possible. Best of luck in finding an effective and efficient treatment and achieving your desired results!