22 year old stopping thumb sucking. What treatment would be perfect for solving my condition? (Photo)

I've been thumb sucking since the womb and stopped for some years and went back to it, I'm planning to definitely stop to get a perfect smile for my wedding and future. What can I do or use to fix an overbite of a thumb sucking habit? Please several options other than braces or something less noticeable.

Braces is best option

Braces is best. Can be tooth colored brackets and wires and be nearly invisible.  Porcelain veneers may work, but that is extreme and not without risk, and 3 times the cost. Inman Aligner sight work, but that is more noticeable than braces, AND less predictable