I've lost 100lbs with another 20 to go. I am pretty muscular but I have loose skin. How can I get rid of it?

Ultherapy or perhaps SmartLipo?

Ultherapy or SmartLipo

Ultherapy is the only non-invasive procedure FDA-cleared to lift skin on the neck, under the chin and on the eyebrow. Now also FDA-cleared to improve the appearance of lines and wrinkles on the décolletage, Ultherapy can help you achieve a fresher, more youthful look from your brow to your chest!

Smart Lipo is a procedure that employs laser lipolysis, by which localized fat deposits are reduced surgically by means of a special laser housed inside a tiny tube called a cannula.

Unlike traditional liposuction, laser lipolysis does not necessitate suction. This procedure offers benefits equivalent to traditional liposuction, but is generally recommended for smaller areas.

Smart Lipo is more gentle and safe than traditional liposuction. Smaller cannulas mean smaller incisions, so there is less scarring. Because of the heat generated by this method, there is another very important benefit: The body’s own healing response causes tissues to contract, leaving skin tighter and smoother in the treated area. Traditional liposuction method of merely “sucking out the fat” can sometimes leave patients with uneven contours and loose, sagging skin.

The ideal candidate should be generally healthy, have maintained a stable weight for more than a year, and has good skin elasticity in the areas being treated.

Beverly Hills Physician