Possible jaw and chin implants without looking overdone or fake? (Photo)

Hello, I've always been self conscious about my chin and jaw. I feel like my chin is to pointy and round, while my jaw is flat and unnoticeable, I was just wondering what you're thoughts and possible procedures would be. I don't want it to look overdone or fake, I'd like it to look as natural as possible.

Candidate for chin implant

Without an exam your question cannot be answered. However, your photos are helpful and you are probably a good candidate for a Chin Augmentation. You will need to see an Oral/Maxillofacial surgeon to see if othognathic surgery, genioplasty or using an implant is best for your specific case. It should be noted that patients with severely weak jaws or abnormally functioning jaws may be better treated with other facial surgery (orthognathic surgery), although a chin augmentation may be an option at a later time. These patients should seek the advice of a plastic surgeon to determine which course is right for them. Here is some information to help you make this decision:
Candidates for Chin Augmentation -
Patients whose chin profiles are weak but have normally functioning jaws are candidates for Chin Augmentation. Many of these candidates have used injectable fillers in the past to strengthen the protrusion of their chins, but are looking for a permanent solution. If you are one of these patients, then you are a likely candidate for chin augmentation.

Chin implant candidate

The photographs demonstrate a weak and recessive chin profile, for which a chin implant can improve. Chin imlpants are manufactured in a large  array of sizes and shapes, an are usually placed through a submental approach under local anesthesia as an outpatient procedure. The size and the shape of the implant is determined at the time of the consultation and examination. For many examples chin implants,  please see the video and the link below

Possible jaw and chin implants without looking overdone or fake?

Hi, I have performed many Chin Augmentations using chin implants for over 30 years.  From the photos, your chin is weak as are the mandibular angles compared to the example provided.  A weak chin creates an imbalance making the nose appear larger, the mid face top heavy and the lower face look short that de-emphasizes the lips and allows early formation of a double chin.  Chin augmentation using a chin implant will add projection to the chin creating harmony and balance to the lower face. 

I have found that placement of a silastic chin implant, through a small curved incision under the chin (also allows excess skin removal) to be very safe, quick, highly effective and far less invasive than a sliding genioplasty.  I perform chin implant surgery in 30 minutes or less, often using a local anesthetic alone.  In my opinion, you are a good candidate for chin implant surgery.
Dermal fillers to the mandibular angles is a quick, easy and highly effective method of creating more flare and prominence to the jaw without the serious side effects jaw implants can have.
Hope this helps.