Feel better in the compression pantyhose I bought than the CG my PS have me. The pantyhose are tighter. Which should I wear?
Doctor Answers 3
Liposuction - can I wear the garment I selected
- It is always smart to wear a comfortable garment -
- The correct garment won't cause muscle pain - so your surgeon's may be too tight for you at thie moment.
- Let your surgeon know what you have done -
- I am sure s/he will approve your wearing your garment now -
- The surgeon's may fit better in a week or two when your swelling is less.
Compression after liposuction
You might also like...
These answers are for educational purposes and should not be relied upon as a substitute for medical advice you may receive from your physician. If you have a medical emergency, please call 911. These answers do not constitute or initiate a patient/doctor relationship.