Graft scarring process, will scar tissue form to cover the existing new space?

I had a columella strut revised because it was grinding against nasal spine and was painful. I had it trimmed and sutured to caudal septum. Now that it was trimmed there is probably a gap of space. Will scar tissue form to cover the existing new space? I currently feel is moving around freely and still making sounds? Only 6 weeks post op?

Scarring

Hey there! The area will, without question, scar in and fill in the area. The question is if it will scar in enough to take care of the issue. Be in close contact with your surgeon so that she or he knows your concerns. Let us know if you have any other questions!

Salt Lake City Facial Plastic Surgeon