Tried filler for malar bags and nasolabial folds, I want something that will last longer. Any suggestions? (Photo)

Length of filler results

Hello, and thanks for your question and photos. What product did you have injected? Some fillers last longer than others. You might consider looking into Voluma, Sculptra, or Bellafill for longer lasting results. In order to determine the best treatment plan for you, I recommend an in-person consultation with a well-trained dermatologist or plastic surgeon. Best of luck, Dr. Frucht.

Santa Barbara Dermatologic Surgeon

Longer lasting filler results

Certainly using Voluma under the eyes would give you a longer lasting result as it lasts longer than regular Juvederm.  Another consideration would be to look at fat transfer to the face.  When properly done many patients have had lasting results for 3-5 years or longer.  Also fat is a natural substance from your body and can be used in the cheek area as well as the chin and mouth area.   Dr O'Dell

Longer lasting filler

I'm not sure what you used in the past; however, Voluma and Sculptra are currently our longest lasting fillers that can be used in the areas suggested.  Voluma should not be used under the eyes, but is excellent for cheeks and the outside orbit area.  Sculptra can last 18-24 months.  Voluma lasts around 18 months as well.

Jesse E. Smith, MD, FACS
Dallas Facial Plastic Surgeon