I'm a female, but want a penis, and don't want to change everything, just my lower half.

I'm a female, and I was wanting to get a surgery to change my genitalia from what it originally is, to a penis. I just want an elective surgery for my lower half, I still want to keep my breasts and be a woman in that sense. My major question is, is do I have to see a therapist even though I am not reassigning my entire gender? And would I be needing to take testosterone?

No doctor answers yet