Is this double bubble? Will my previous fold relax? (Photo)

I'm 2 months post op and concerned with the appearance of my left breast. The left fold was lowered to correct asymmetry. It looks like the previous fold is tight. Will this relax? 500 cc silicone in left and 475 cc silicone in right Thank you,

Mild double bubble

From the photographs it appears you have a mild or early double bubble. A supportive bra, worn as much as possible, may disallow this from getting any worse. Ask your plastic surgeon for their recommendations. Otherwise I think the result looks pretty good.

Double Bubble After Breast Implants

Your photos show a mild double bubble. Hopefully this will improve with time. Overall it appears you have a nice result. 

David S. Motoki, MD
Draper Plastic Surgeon

Double bubble?

Thank you for your question and photos.  Yes, you have a subtle hint of a double bubble.  You are starting to see the bump of your implant at the bottom of the breast.  Any time the fold is lowered, you are at risk for developing a double bubble.  I would personally leave that alone.  You have a very nice overall shape at this point.  Best wishes.  

Brian C. Reuben, MD
Salt Lake City Plastic Surgeon

Old breast crease can persist

When placing breast implants sometimes the old crease under the breast needs to adjusted.  Most of the time the skin will stretch and the old crease will "disappear", however sometimes the crease will persist.  It is not dangerous and it does not require any revisionary surgery.

Good Luck!

David Finkle, MD
Omaha Plastic Surgeon

Double bubble

Hi geninslc

Your double bubble is not too bad.  No way to predict how this will pan out.  I would keep optimistic and keep in touch with your ps. You should expect to see improvement for up to a year, so there is a good chance that it will correct, or at least, improve a lot.

Se