Can my dark uneven permanent lip liner be completely laser off? Can it scar? (Photos)

I just had permanent lip liner done and it is hideous. It's way overdrawn and mishapen and uneven. The red seems very dark. I'm devastated. I would really appreciate an honest opinion on how difficult it will be to have this fixed and if it could permanently damage my lips. I'm very sad about this. Thank you

Permanent Lip Tattoo Coloring

Yes this can be treated with lasers, I suggest seeing an expert for treatment options. Best, Dr. Emer.

Lip Liner and Tattoo

I am sorry to hear about your lip liner but I would definitely wait for it to fade.  These can be quite difficult to remove.  Best, Dr. Green