Buccal surgery or needing something more? Buffalo hump best options? (Photo)

I'm looking into buccal fat pad removal to make my face look thinner. I have always had chubby cheeks. Would I receive the goals I'm looking for from this procedure? Would there be better options? I also have a protruding buffalo hump that I've had since I was young, it is a very hard fat pad. I hold a lot of weight from my belly up. No thyroid problem. I'm 29 5'4" 175 lbs currently but at my lowest as an adult 145 I have always had the chubby cheeks and Buffalo hump.

Buccal surgery or needing something more? = buccal fat removal and weight loss are options #buccalfat #buccalfatremoval

Achieving a chiseled, less chubby face requires to address multiple factors in the face and the body composition to contribute to this physical finding. This analysis will help to determine what is the plastic surgery procedure(s) what could best help to correct a chubby face, thus achieve a slimmer more chilled face. 

Some of the physical findings that may need to be addressed to achieve a slimmer / chiseled face are: 

• Lower anterior cheek fullness: this could be addressed surgically with buccal fat removal 

• Overall body fat: weight loss to achieve a normal or low normal weight for the height ( normal BMI) is a must. (most models with chiseled face have  are "skinny" and therefore have a BMI in the low normal range) 

Patients interested in determining if buccal fat  removal may help to achieve a chiseled face should make a consultation with a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon specialized in plastic surgery procedures of the face.