Looking for before and after photos of Allergan Natrelle 410 XF silicone breast implants.

I am set to have surgery on April 27, 2015. My surgeon has proposed using Natrelle 410 XF silicone breast implants. Evidently this particular model of implant is relatively new. I have been unsuccessful in finding any before & after photos of women that have this implant style. Help! I really want to have a visual of this implant prior to my surgery.

Implant choice.

Although photos of other patients may not apply in your individual case I can give you some advice to help you find patients with similar implants.  The 410 FX is fairly similar in dimension to a Sientra round base high projection implant, just a little taller.  These have been out for longer and you are more likely to find a patient who has chosen these.   Regarding the silicone fill material and textured surface, the Natrelle FX implants are the same as the other Natrelle style 410 shaped implants.   

Salt Lake City Plastic Surgeon

I'm assuming you mean the 410 FX implant?

That implant is simply a shaped silicone implant.  The 410 FX is full height and extra projection.  Meaning, it will extend higher towards the collarbone and stick outwards from your bra more than the other Allergan implants.

Photos of patients who've undergone breast augmentation with this implant won't really reveal much about your possible outcome, but your surgeon hopefully has some for you to see.  I'd recommend that you ask her or him for some.  If they don't have any, then perhaps you could see how those implants potentially would make you look by using the Vectra system.

As always, I'd rely mostly on the suggestions of a surgeon who you trust.  In Utah, a great place to be sure that you're going to a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon who is a member of his state plastic surgery society is the Utah Plastic Surgery Society's website.

That is a teardrop anatomical shaped and textured implant. When patients want to use these my question is always why?  Studies have repeatedly shown for over 10 years that after 1 year even a highly skilled breast surgeon cannot look at a patient and know the anatomic shaped implant from the standard round so why pay more and why take the risk of deformity from rotation.

Ronald V. DeMars, MD

Looking for before and after photos of Allergan Natrelle 410 XF silicone breast implants

Hi, the surgeon who proposed the procedure for you should have plenty of photos to show you his work. I am a bit concerned that you are getting a procedure without reviewing B&A photos. Seek a plastic surgeon who performs hundreds of these procedures, has great reviews, and is an expert in this field.

Ron Hazani, MD, FACS
Beverly Hills General Surgeon