After having a small amount of Silikon 1000 injected into my lips a few years ago, is it OK to add another type of filler now?

About 5 years ago I had a very small amount of Silikon 1000 using the micro droplet technique injected into my lips to add subtle fullness. I was wondering if it would be okay to add a little bit of another type of filler to my lips now to plump them up a little bit more? Would it cause a weird reaction with the Silikon 1000 already in my lips? Or do I need to strictly stick with the Silikon 1000?

Silikon 1000

Thank you for this question which is commonly asked on this forum.  I have used Silikon 1000 as an off label facial filler for at least ten years and have had wonderful results with it. You may now safely use additional Silikon 1000 to your lips or any other filler you desire or your doctor suggests for additional lip augmentation.  Good luck.

Saint Petersburg Oculoplastic Surgeon

Life After Silikon 1000--Lip Augmentation with Fillers (Juvederm, Restylane)

I often do fillers around ares of permanent fillers like bellafill or silicone in patients who have had this in the past.  I suggest a formal consultation to determine what is best.  Dr. Emer.