After back area CoolSculpting, no results. Will 2nd treatment do anything, or am I wasting my money?

10 months ago I did an initial treatment to my flanks and bra area. .didn't really see results..will a second treatment be dumb..

Back area- should you repeat?

It is hard to answer without a photo and assessing your tissue. However, sometimes two treatments do make a difference. Cool Sculpting is an excellent option on the right client and two treatments is always better. Hopefully you went to do an office that did before photos, I would wait three months and do follow up photos. The only thing is there is no way to predict the outcome of a second treatment. Best of Luck 

I had to do mine twice

The flanks are more dense and always require more than one treatment.  After the first time, I just felt the area get softer.  After my second treatment, it went in.

Sheila S. Nazarian, MD

Thank you for your question. It is difficult to tell without photos or without assessing you. I would recommend returning you your provider for a follow-up to help determine if a second treatment would be beneficial. Sometimes it can take more than one treatment to see results. Ensure that you always speak with a board certified surgeon or dermatologist. All the best. 

Martin Jugenburg, MD

CoolSculpting Results

We have seen some amazing results with CoolSculpting but not everyone is a candidate.  The key to CoolSculpting success is to make certain that patients are evaluated properly and the right treatment plan is being recommended. Please do your research and choose a board certified plastic surgeon's office for an evaluation and treatment. Best of luck!

Christine Sullivan, MD
Columbus Plastic Surgeon

CoolSculpting for Back and Bra Fat

It is difficult  to give you a definitive answer withou examining you however CoolSculpting absolutely works for the right client with mild to moderate fat stores. While the best results would be from surgery, in our practice we have great satisfaction rating with CoolSculpting but sometimes means a second and even a third treatment. 
All the bestDr Soni

Hardik Soni, MD
Summit Emergency Medicine Physician

VASER Hi Definition Liposuction / Body Contouring with Fat Grafting Versus Coolsculpting

Cool sculpting improves the fat but 20% per treatment, and often requires multiple applicators to be used to get contouring and a few treatments. I suggest a VASER hi definition procedure which gives much more contouring and shaping. Please consult with a VASER body contouring specialist. Best, Dr. Emer

Should another session of CoolSculpting be done if no results seen with first treatment?

It is a bit difficult to give you specific advice, as to whether you should have a second CoolSculpting treatment, without examining you.  If you have enough superficial fat in the treated areas, I would say that it may be worthwhile to have another treatment.  In general, the more sessions that are done, the more the fat reduction.  

Michael I. Echavez, MD
San Francisco Facial Plastic Surgeon

Coolsculpting on Flanks and Bra Area

If your weight has not fluctuated and you had no results on one round then you may be a "non responder". This is rare, but out of the thousands of treatments that we've done in our Lipo Spa centers, we have seen a handful of clients whose metabolism for one reason or another does not respond to this treatment.  
However, if you saw "some results" and your weight has stayed the same, then you may benefit from a 2nd round of treatments.  If this is the case for you, I'd recommend getting several opinions from experienced Certified Coolsculpting clinics near you who have the proper Coolsculpting applicators to treat the body parts that you are concerned about.  Best of luck, Doc Halliday

Douglas Halliday, PhD, MD
Syracuse Facial Plastic Surgeon