Had 45 units of dysport. On 10/18/16 It feels heavy like my head is in a vice 24/7. (photo)

Glabella and frontalis muscles injected.

Droop

This can happen if too much Dysport was injected in the area. It's a droop, and it is temporary. It should raise back up within a couple of weeks.

Delray Beach Dermatologic Surgeon

Feels heavy?

The number of units is rather low to create such a smooth forehead and these symptoms. Perhaps using less Dysport next time after you confirm how much was given might reduce the symptoms. Best, Dr. ALDO

Aldo Guerra, MD

Heaviness After Dysport To Forehead

Unfortunately too much toxin was used and you will have to wait 3-4 months for this to go back to normal, but it fully will.  I suggest less dose in the future.  Best, Dr. Emer.

My head feels heavy after Dysport

This dosing is actually on the low side. This feeling of heaviness is usually temporary and you get accustom to it within a week or so. I find that the effects are more extreme at first and then they relax within a couple weeks. Discuss with your provider if you are concerned.

Steven F. Weiner, MD

Forehead feels likes its in a vice after Dysport.

This is an unusual complaint after wrinkle blocker for the forehead.  Its hard to say from just one photo, but it appears your entire forehead is relaxed.  This can cause it to feel heavy and immobile.  Over time this feeling will resolve, but it can take many months (possibly 4-6 months).  I would be in touch with your injector, so they can know your concerns.  Best regards.

John R. Burroughs, MD
Colorado Springs Oculoplastic Surgeon