TT with muscle repair and umbilical hernia repair (combined with BA) - (photo)
Doctor Answers 5
Combining Multiple Procedures with a Mommy Makeover
The Mommy Makeover is a combination of procedures to bring a woman’s body back to the way she looked prior to pregnancy. Most commonly some variation of a #TummyTuck and #BreastSurgery are performed. Additional procedures can include liposuction, umbilical hernia repair. The most common #breastprocedures include #mastopexy or #breastlift, #breastaugmentation, or #breastreduction.
#Combined operations are often performed with our #Gynecology colleagues. Tubal ligation is a common post pregnancy procedure which is done at the time of many of the surgeries included with a #MommyMakeover. If you require a gynecologic operation or study (laparoscopy) and are considering a plastic surgery procedure, discuss these issues with your physician and board-certified plastic surgeon. Also, combining these #procedures may decrease anesthetics, costs, and recovery time.
Hernia with tt
TT with muscle repair and umbilical hernia repair (combined with BA) -
You might also like...
Aug with Tummy Tuck and Hernia Repair
Mommy make-over - when should hernia be repaired?
- Insurance will not pay for tummy tucks these days -
- They should pay for hernia repairs.
- You are unlikely to see much improvement with hernia repair alone - it seems to be a small umbilical hernia.
- True hernias are not common with muscle separation but can occur.
- I assume your tummy tuck surgeon is a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon -
- Always see a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon. Best wishes - Elizabeth Morgan MD PHD FACS
These answers are for educational purposes and should not be relied upon as a substitute for medical advice you may receive from your physician. If you have a medical emergency, please call 911. These answers do not constitute or initiate a patient/doctor relationship.