Implant size & profile for my height and BWD. I want to achieve a natural look-fill in the space w/o becoming too wide. (photos)

My PS is using allergen on me and I have so far tried on mod+ 492 and 533. I'm a BWD of around 14 and looking up the stats on their website the 533 may be too wide for me. his assistant told me he hardly ever uses HP. I'm almost 5'10" and 155 lbs. deflated tissue from BF 3x and loss of weight from extreme weight gain from my 1st pregnancy. I want a natural look with a slope but I want my breasts to come together more, not sure if this is achievable with an implant. I go for my preop next week.

Lift and implants

It looks like you would benefit from a lift with implants. Best to be seen in person to determine what would be appropriate for you.  Good luck.

Implant size & profile for my height and BWD.

Thank you for the question and pictures.  Based on your photographs, I think that you should discuss the possible need for breast lifting with your plastic surgeon as well. 
Generally speaking, the best online advice I can give to ladies who are considering breast augmentation surgery ( regarding breast implant size/profile selection) is:
1. Concentrate on choosing your plastic surgeon carefully. Concentrate on appropriate training, certification, and the ability of the plastic surgeon to achieve the results you are looking for. Ask to see lots of examples of his/her work. 2. Have a full discussion and communication regarding your desired goals with your plastic surgeon. This communication will be critical in determining breast implant size/type/profile will most likely help achieve your goals.  In my practice, the use of photographs of “goal” pictures (and breasts that are too big or too small) is very helpful. For example, I have found that the use of know words such as “natural” or "D or DD cup” etc means different things to different people and therefore prove unhelpful. Also, as you know, cup size varies depending on him who makes the bra; therefore, discussing desired cup size may also be inaccurate. Again, the use of computer imaging has been very helpful during the communication process, in our practice. 3. Once you feel you have communicated your goals clearly, allow your plastic surgeon to use his/her years of experience/judgment to choose the breast implant size/profile that will best meet your goals. Again, in my practice, this decision is usually made during surgery, after the use of temporary intraoperative sizers.
I hope this (and the attached link/video, dedicated to breast augmentation surgery concerns) helps. Best wishes for an outcome that you will be very pleased with.