How much would it cost for a fat transfer to my buttocks and breasts at once?

I am curious as to how much it would cost for me to get a fat transfer from my stomach sides and hips amd possibly back to my buttocks and breasts. After having kids young my body completely altered its shape. my breasts are wierd and ugly now i have no butt but alot of side and back fat. I would like transfering fat to these two areas of my body.

A Brazilian butt lift cost varies of the surgeon, location,anesthesia,etc. "BBL" harvest fat from area ( liposuction ) with using your own fat to transfer to the buttocks and into the hips. The common donor sites for this procedure is your posterior waist/flanks, lateral thighs, back, waist, and anterior tummy.
When you're looking for a cosmetic procedure you find a surgeon that has been certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery. Choose a board certified plastic surgeon who is highly experience in Brazilian Butt Lifts, choose one wisely.Many surgeons, including myself, offer online virtual consultations where you send us your photos and we can estimate the cost. and free Face to face consultation.

The cost of fat transfer

The cost of these two procedures will vary quite a bit.First and foremost you need to find out if these are appropriate procedures for you.

Many patients do not have sufficient amounts of fat fat transfer both areas.

Prices can be anywhere between $7000-$12,000 depending on where you go to.

Mats Hagstrom M.D.

Mats Hagstrom, MD

Brazilian Butt Lift/ Fat grafting/Liposuction/ High Definition Procedures/Butt Implants

I appreciate your question. Cost varies by geographic location, surgeon expertise, OR time, anesthesia, length of procedure etc.  I would recommend that you go to The American Society of Plastic Surgery website and look for a list of board certified plastic surgeons in your area.  You can call their offices in advance and ask for quotes prior to scheduling consultations. The best way to assess and give true advice would be an in-person exam.  Please see a board-certified plastic surgeon that specializes in aesthetic and restorative plastic surgery. Best of luck! Dr. Schwartz Board Certified Plastic Surgeon Director-Beverly Hills Breast and Body Institute #RealSelf100Surgeon

Fat transfer to breast and buttock

More important than cost is the question whether you will have enough fat to adequately treat both your breasts and your buttock at the same time. It's unlikely that you will have sufficient  fat for both procedures. Consult with a few experienced plastic surgeons for an exam to determine if you are even eligible for either surgery. You may expect to pay between 8-12,000 per procedure- depending on the length of surgery, experience/skill of surgeon and location of procedure (hospital/outpatient surgery center).
Best wishes,Dr.Bruno

William Bruno, MD