Do I have eye asymmetry or a lazy eye? (Photos)

I've noticed in photos that it appears one of my eyes could be slightly bigger than the other and they just look different in photos. I don't really notice it in the mirror or up close.. and none of my family members think there's anything wrong either..

Eye asymmetry

I can only speak to your pictures. A physical in person exam would give you a definitive answer. However, judging form your pictures you don't have asymmetry that would need medical treatment.

Mild eyelid asymmetry

Thank you for sharing your concerns. Your asymmetry is very mild and should not be medically addressed. It looks worse in photos, because you have grown accustomed to your appearance in mirrors. I hope this helps.  Good luck,