Crest White Strips supreme sensitivity tips?

I just took my strips of Crest White Strips supreme and my teeth are pretty sensitive. This didn't happen when I used the regular ones. I have no untreated cavities and my dentist said it'd be ok to whiten. So should I just apply the strips once a day instead and use my sensodyne toothpaste? And does the sensitivity generally get better the more I wear them and my teeth get used to them? Any other tips to reduce sensitivity? Thanks in advance!

Tips to Reduce Senstivity

I have mention some tips to reduce the sensitivity and you can use your sensodyne toothpaste. You can consult with your dentist regarding wearing of crest strips.

1) Try toothpaste made for sensitive teeth
2) Change the way you brush
3) Avoid acidic food and drinks

Thanks!

San Diego Dentist