Possible swollen belly button stalk? (Photo)

I am almost 8 weeks PO from a tt. I still have a swollen lump to the left of my belly button. It's almost tube like. If I flex my ab muscles it disappears. If I relax or gently bear down it is more prominent. It is soft but doesn't necessarily feel like fluid. PS thinks it might be swollen bb stalk. Thoughts? He said he trimmed it and it might need further trimming but to give it more time. I will see him again in September. Would additional trimming mean I'd need to go under again?

Thank you for the question and photo. It is not unusual for the swelling to persist for 3-6 months. I would discuss this with your board certified plastic surgeon. Good luck.