Proscar for hair and Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease

Hi, I've met two specialised doctors and they told me that I had Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease. My problem starts around June 2016 and I start Proscar May 2016. Do you think or did you ever heard Proscar can cause Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease and throat problem ? Thanks !

In my experience, I know absolutely no connection between proscar, propecia (finasteride) and gastroesophageal reflux disease or any throat problems. Sometimes the association of two things and time is just coincidental. For instance, The cock crowing and suddenly the sun is rising. :) 

New Orleans Hair Restoration Surgeon