What would my best approach to fix my breasts and tummy region? (Photo)

My breasts used to be at a 34DDD and still are now, but while pregnant and after while breastfeeding I got to a 40F almost G. My waist was at jeans size 5/6 and now sits between size 2 and 0.

Mommy makeover

I would recommend a full tummy tuck with muscle tightening for a flat abdomen and breast lift with implant for shape and volume, please consult carefully with a board certified PS, good luck!

What would my best approach to fix my breasts and tummy region?

. Size and shape of breasts can often play a critical role in a woman’s self-esteem. Fuller and bigger breasts are often associated with reproducibility therefore it is a desired condition. There are different kinds of breast augmentation operation types. Breast augmentation can be performed either with breast implants or autologous fat transfer. There are also different types of breast implants like teardrop or round implants. These implants also can be placed under or above the muscle. As you can imagine there are several different options for breast augmentation. The best way to understand which one is more suitable for you is to get a physical examination by a plastic surgeon.

Bulent Cihantimur, MD
Turkey Plastic Surgeon

Best approach to fix your breasts and tummy region

Far more important than the technique is the skill and experience of your plastic surgeon. Choose your surgeon rather than the technique and let them explain why one technique may be better than another.  See the below link on some suggestions on finding the most qualified Plastic Surgeon for a consult.

Options for breast and tummy

Thank you for your question.  It appears that you would need a breast lift with or without implants. In addition you would most likely benefit from a tummy tuck.  These procedures are commonly performed in combination. I would recommend that you get a consultation with a board certified plastic surgeon. Best of luck.

Jon E. Rast, MD
Kansas City Plastic Surgeon

Looks Like A Mommy Makeover

Dear Ms Holland, Although the photo is from a bad angle, it looks like you would benefit from a breast lift (with or without an implant) and a tummy tuck. Good luck. Dr. Gervais.

Douglas L. Gervais, MD
Minneapolis Plastic Surgeon

A breast lift and a tummy tuck?

It is difficult to conclude much from your photographs, but it seems you may be an excellent candidate for a breast procedure, and a tummy tuck. Only a detailed examination with a board-certified plastic surgeon could best steer you in the right direction.

Ira H. Rex lll, MD
Fall River Plastic Surgeon

Tummy Tuck and Breast Lift

Thank you for your question and for sharing a picture. It's difficult to give exact recommendations from the angle of the picture and without an in person consultation. That said, you seem to be a good candidate for a breast lift and tummy tuck procedure. A lateral tension abdominoplasty will remove the loose skin on your abdomen and tighten those abdominal muscles that are often loosened from pregnancy. A breast lift will help reshape, and depending on the volume you wish to have, you might include a small implant as well. Make sure you're working with a board certified plastic surgeon.  

Kevin Tehrani, MD, FACS

Options for Breast and Tummy

I would seek a board certified Plastic Surgeon close to home to give you an opinion on a full abdominoplasty and breast lift. You should have a discussion about volume and whether or not they have great before and afters with lifts etc. The only way to correctly address loose skin on an abdomen is a surgical option, non invasive options will fall short in my opinion. Best of Luck. 

Robert Heck, MD, FACS
Columbus Plastic Surgeon

Mommy makeover options

Thank you for your question.  It's difficult to tell based on your photo angle but a breast lift and tummy tuck appear to be good options here.  You may consider adding implants if you wanted more volume.  Be sure to consult with an experienced board certified plastic surgeon.  Good luck! 

Zachary Farris, MD, FACS

What options?

Your photos do  not clearly show what the abdomen looks like. At least we can see that a breast lift is in order to address the droop that has affected your breasts. A tummy tuck is an ideal compliment to a breast lift/implants if you have sufficiently loose skin to warrant a tuck. Plan to consult a Board Certified plastic surgeon who can demonstrate plenty of experience with body contouring in order to determine exactly what procedure(s) will best suit your needs and desires.

Tad Grenga, MD, FACS
Norfolk Plastic Surgeon