Tummy tuck incisions opening 2 weeks after surgery. I'm healing very well should I still be concerned?

I see so many people whose incision opens and they get infections 3 weeks post op. I came to Costa Rica to get my surgery and will be returning just shy of 3 weeks. Do I need to be concerned if I am healing extremely well? It seems many of them have gone back to their regular lives a little too quickly where I have done nothing but heal while at a recovery facility with daily nurse care, healthy meals prepared and someone else to do all the chores.

Tummy tuck incisions opening 2 weeks after surgery. I'm healing very well should I still be concerned

Thank you for your question. Pictures will help to comment. If you say you are healing well and feeling well that is a good sign. Please follow instructions from your PS

Tummy tuck incisions opening 2 weeks after surgery.

I'm glad to hear that you are doing well; the fact that you have not experienced any problems so far is a very good sign.  Generally, tummy tuck incisions can exhibit a variety of different problems;  these usually occur within the first month after surgery (you are not completely "out of the woods").  Even patients who experience superficial separations along the tummy tuck incisions generally  find that they are well healed by the two-month mark.   I hope this helps.

YES! Best to have posted photos of the opened TT incisions. Or even better yet seek PAID in person opinions from South Fl boarded PSs. And even better return to CR for care from your cozen operative surgeon!