Can Smart Lipo correct lumps and unevenness from previous liposuction? (Photo)

I had lipo done 4 years ago and gained some weight. And and now my unevenness and lumps are now prominent then before. Can smartlipo get rid of it?

Several Options for Smoothing Lumps

Thanks for your question and the accompanying photos. While I do sometimes use Smartlipo to remedy lumps and bumps left over from a previous procedure, a liposuction revision is more complex than an initial surgery, and you likely have other options. As another doctor said, if you also have loose skin, then Smartlipo may not give you the results you want. Please see an experienced surgeon near you for a thorough, in-person consultation. 

Spokane General Surgeon

VASER Hi Definition Liposuction / Body Contouring with Fat Grafting -- HI DEFINITION REVISION

I suggest a hi definition revision procedure I find that ultrasound does much better for lumps/bumps than laser for a revision procedure.  Any looseness would need to be addressed as it may require skin surgery but a formal consultation is needed.  Best, Dr. Emer.

Unevenness from lipo

From your photos, it appears that you have some lumps but you also have a lot of looseness of your skin. In addition, you have some bulging of the stomach that might be due to laxity of the abdominal muscles. Most likely the best procedure for you would be a tummy tuck to correct all these concerns. Learn more on the link below.

Robert L. True, MD
Grapevine OB/GYN

Nothing can get rid of it but Smartlipo can help

i am always weary when someone asks me if Smartlipo can get rid of their problem. My answer is always NO, but it can often help. 
It is always easier to avoid a problem than to fix it after the fact.

I have found that Smartlipo can often smooth things out after someone has had previous liposuction. i never know how much i can help them but it is important that you are patient and realize that you will continue to improve for 6 months after the Smartlipo.

david berman md

David E. Berman, MD
Sterling Plastic Surgeon