Can my single tooth crossbite be corrected even though the single tooth was removed? (photo)

I had 4 bicuspids removed to correct a underbite I took of my braces 2 years into the treatment never got a retainer and my teeth shifted in to a single tooth crossbite but then I had the single tooth removed can it still be corrected?

Crossbite

You will need to talk to someone about orthodontics to see if you bite and relapse is a problem.  After discussing that, you may need to see a restorative dentist to discuss the missing tooth.  If you have orthodontics again, please wear your retainers!!!