Nostril asymmetry after impact 3 weeks post op septorhinoplasty (Photo)

An object fell on my nose 3 weeks post op. There was no pain and no bleeding, but immediatly afterwards I noticed nostril asymmetry and mild difficulty breathing. The tip wasn't touched during surgery. My PS confirms there is a slight change and suggests to wait. Is this asymmetry going to improve on its own? What are my options if not? Thank you very much for volunteering your time to answer this question, it's greatly appreciated!

3 weeks post op, some advices:

Thank you very much for enquire. It's too early to make value judgments with only 3 weeks after a rhinoplasty.
Swelling after a rhinoplasty depends of the surgery complexity.
In this regard, the nasal swelling Post-op It can last from two weeks to two months.
To reduce this swelling, I recommend you perform delicates daily lymphatic drainage massage therapy over the face (around the nose) avoid sun exposure, and take pain/inflamation pills, as your surgeron precribe you.
Kind regards, 
Dr. Emmanuel Mallol Cotes.-