Can you have fat injecting into current breast implants to make them more "squishy" and soft?

My skin is tight and my implants have gotten hard, would it be best to remove them and have fat grafting or can I just have some fat added to the silicone implants?

If you have capsular contracture around her breast implants the proper course would be to have the implants and capsule removed and new implants placed possibly with the addition of acellular dermal matrix.  My concern about injecting fat around the implants is at the implant could be damaged and the hardness will persist even with fat grafting.

Breast implants

Unfortunately, if your implants have hardened, you likely have capsule contracture. That won't be treated with fat grafting- that would be risky. Rather, you may require removal of capsules and repositioning of implants with or without biological mesh (Strattice). 

It all depends upon your exam and how long your implants have been in. An exam and consultation with a plastic surgeon is recommended to discuss your options and expectations.