Lump/bump underneath my breast after Breast Reduction, has gotten bigger and it hurts, what should I do?

After my breast reduction surgery, I've let my body heal. But there's always that lump underneath my right breast, I've asked my surgeon. He said it's nothing serious and that it'll go away after couple years, but it's been more than a couple years and that lump seems to get bigger and it itches and hurts me to the point I can't wear a bra. Any one can help me with this situation that lives near me? At this point I'll give any dermatologist help me with my situation.

To find doctors in your local area, please click here.

Lipo-lift, breast lift, breast reduction, mastopexy, benelli, augmentation mastopexy

I appreciate your question.

I perform a liposuction breast lift that removes tissue from the areas you don't want such as near the armpit and the lower portion hanging near your stomach. Once I use this to shape the breast I then remove the skin to tighten the breast and create a better shape with nice cleavage. Since I perform this less invasively the recovery time is faster. The size would depend on the proportion with your body versus going for a cup size. It works very well if there are asymmetries. I can also use the removed fat as a natural breast augmentation by grafting the fat back into the breast to create more projection or into the top to create more cleavage. This procedure can also be combined with an implant if needed or wanted.  It should not affect nipple sensation, mammograms, cancer risk or breast-feeding. If you gain or lose weight, the transferred fat can do the same. Firm areas can develop but and to get better with time.

The best way to assess and give true advice would be an in-person exam.  Please see a board-certified plastic surgeon that specializes in aesthetic plastic surgery.  

Dr. Schwartz 

#RealSelf100Surgeon 

#RealSelfCORESurgeon