I have severe rosecea hardening of the skin on my nose. Is there a procedure that can be done without a complete rhinoplasty?

Is there a procedure that can be done without a complete rhinoplasty

Laser for rosacea on the nose

Yes, there are many ways to treat rosacea without a rhinoplasty. The video shows how to treat enlarged noses towards the end. This condition is called rhinophyma, and is a simple procedure (for Specialists). Healing does take 2-3 weeks, depending on the severity. All the best, Dr Davin Lim. 

Brisbane Dermatologist

Severe rosecea

IPL (intense pulse laser) treatments might be an option for you. More than 1 session might be necessary for desired results. You could also try a topical cream, perhaps a prescription strength cream would work better for you.

Nicole Schrader, MD, FACS
Princeton Facial Plastic Surgeon

Rosacea -- ProYellow Laser, Pulsed Dye/Vbeam, Excel V ; combine with clear + brilliant and microneedling

Rhinophyma on the nose can be treated with lasers. I suggest you see an expert for treatment.  Best, Dr. Emer.