Do you think it's possible to fix my neck? (Photos)

All my life I had a fat neck and it's not just fat but it's like a flab on my neck. I'm so self conscious about it and want to commit to surgery. Do you think it's possible to fix my neck? my grandma had thyroid and I've been to every doctor since I was little and I know I don't have but I wonder if I just have the appearance of it.

Neck contouring surgery

First you have to exclude goiter as a reason for neck deformity. If deformity is caused by fat deposits in your neck (which may be a family trait) simple liposuction in local anesthesia will help.
You need a consult with endocrynologist and when your thyroid enlargement is ruled out consult a board certified plastic surgeon to discuss neck contouring options. Good luck.

Fort Lauderdale Plastic Surgeon

Neck Fat

Thank you for your question and photos. There are several options that wile of help. From minimally invasive perspective Kybella is an excellent option. Its an enzyme injected into the central neck to treat submental fat. Often two treatments are required but this can be an excellent option. From the surgical camp submental liposuction is a great method to remove fat and contour the neck and jawline. The procedure can be done under local anesthesia with a predictable result and very expeditious recoveryBest of LuckDrG

Lee A. Gibstein, MD

Double Chin Treatment / Laxity-- SmartLipo/VASER/ThermiRF, Botox, Venus Legacy, Kybella, CoolMini

This needs VASER/ThermiRF to get the most contouring and reduction in fat. Non invasive is an alternative but will do very little and take many treatments. Best, Dr. Emer

Do you think it's possible to fix my neck?

Your photos indicate a classic goiter. You need to see a general surgeon.                                           

Ronald V. DeMars, MD

Facial Symmetry

Thank you for your question. You should see a surgeon who can perform computer imaging for you. That way you can see what is realistic. There are nonsurgical and surgical options for you. A profile picture is necessary to give an accurate opinion. That said, if you only have excess fat, Kybella injections can help. If you have excess tissue, fat , and muscular decent,  liposuction and a platysmaplasty are options.Best wishes.

Greg Chernoff, MD
Indianapolis Facial Plastic Surgeon

Submental Liposuction

Liposuction under the chin is an effective and long lasting remedy with predictable results for diet and exercise genetic deposits of fat that are difficult to lose otherwise.