I am 19 years old and I have a multiple gaps and one slightly rotated tooth. I was wondering if I qualify for Invisalign?(photo)

Both the top and bottom teeth have the shape of a horse shoe or a U shape.

You would qualify

Hello. You look like you would be a great Invisalign case with some very minimal bonding to help with the shape of some of your teeth in the Smile Zone area. I've treated many patients with spacing as you present, and it looks like your case would be relatively simple to treat. In my hands, I feel that your case would be finished in about 8 months.Invisalign is merely a technique used by dentists and orthodontists to align teeth. You will get different results depending on who you choose to treat you. I recommend an extensive search to find the right clinician with the proper amount of experience to treat you and get you the results that you are hoping for. Douglas Jopling,  DDS Dallas,  Texas area

Multiple Gaps

Great Photos to show us your concerns!Your best bet is to seek out a very qualified Invisalign provider- either a general dentist who does a fair number of Invisalign cases or an Orthodontist who works a lot with Invisalign. They can give you specific answers to your questions.To give you a best guess from the info you have provided:-Your arch form is very good both top and bottom-You have spaces around several teeth on the upper and lower arches-Some of your teeth appear to be narrower than they should be for their lengthTo close the spaces, a combination of bonding a few of the teeth to make them more appropriately sized, in combination with Invisalign could give you the result you desire. The Invisalign would, also, correct the rotated tooth. In our office, we do the bonding first, and then direct Invisalign to close the rest of the spaces.Make the call and get started!

Charles Briscoe, DDS
La Jolla Dentist

Gaps and Invisalign

Hello there, Although the photos you've provided are helpful, a full assessment needs to be made of your teeth and specific situation to determine if Invisalign is right for you.  A full examination, xrays, etc are needed to determine this. My suggestion would be to seek the advise of an Orthodontist, who is a dentist with an additional 2-3 years of full time training who specializes in straightening teeth. They will be able to give you a detailed answer. 

Shervin Abbaszadeh, DDS
Toronto Orthodontist