I have a problem with my lips after silicon injection. What should I do? (Photo)

Lumps and swelling all over my upper lip. I made a silicon injection only one time in my life. A month ago. I am in Saint martin for the next teo months and the injection was made in ISrael. Attached photos. What should I do and what is the correct treatment?

Removal of silicone from the lips

Our office specializes in the surgical removal of slicone from the lips. The procedure is performed under local anesthesia or general anesthesia. 

Dr. Karamanoukian

Los Angeles

Silicone Injections Causing Lumps

If you are unhappy please see an experienced physician to evaluate.  At this time you may need steroid/5fu injections to stop the inflammation and camln down the nodules.  This could be permanent if not treated immediately.  Surgery may be needed if not improved.  Best, Dr. Emer.